RE: wipers

>I think a better question is:  *Why* would anyone want to convert their 2
>wiper system to a single wiper?  I hated that thing when I had the '83.

Duh, it LOOKS cool, dumbass.  Sorta funny really, all this talk about
ridiculous looking wings and exhaust tips(which some might think LOOK
COOL), how wings don't enhance performance, Hondas are dumb, etc, all this
talk, and gee, I've got no desire whatsoever to put a single wiper on the
GTI, yet it has been posted here so many times (here being this list, the
NG, etc) that I know exactly how to do it.  Nifty.  Something about pots,
color, kettle?  Gee, I don't know.

Mannix(not calling anyone in particular a dumbass)