More Idle mania!

I think I played w/ the throttle stop screw. It's got a nut on the
backside to hold it in place...

I've disconnected the throttle cable, too, and that wasn't the problem.

It is getting cooler here, but the problems cropped up just BEFORE it
started to get into the 50's... but in any case cooler than before...

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, Brad Sheridan wrote:

..cool help snipped!....

|your throttle problems are solved. Of course you could also fix it by
|swapping on a 52mm throttle body off an A2 or Audi.
|It worked for me:)

Would such a throttle body give improved performance? or are the parts
identical? Anyone?

~C

  Christopher Mende        ICEMT @ Iowa State Uni
  Home: (515) 292-6658     Office: (515) 294-6738     "One, two, three!"
  bayern.me.iastate.edu    www.icemt.iastate.edu