Re: Exhaust Problem

On Sun, 21 Sep 1997 19:50:57 -0500 (CDT) Ilias Glavinas
<elias@tesla.wustl.edu> writes:

>Now, you can call me names, you can curse on my family tree, BUT I
>really get ticked off when you blatantly steal 4 horses from my beast,
>Shawn!!
>
>8Vs from late 84 and on had 94hp.
>Ilias

Id call you a dreammer but im just as guilty...so I wont. : )
If you got your info from the Haynes or Chilton manuals...... its wrong
my friend. AFAIK, all 1.8L 8.5-1 engine code JH engines only put out 90
hp.
Curious as to where you got your info from?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and