Re: Prolong Oil Treatment <<

What's the general word on using additives like this? Does anyone else
have positive/negative comments on this stuff? I've been tempted to try
some, personally....

Would there be any adverse affects, or maybe benefits to running this
stuff in conjunction w/ synthetic oils?

~C
'84 8v

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997 Roccet@aol.com wrote:

|has anyone else used the Prolong oil Treatment?? i Finally put it in my car
|after a year of contiplating . i dont buy products because of commercials .
|the add i saw was a viper drained of oil after the Treatment . they drove it
|8 hours at 90 mph with no oil.  alot of other amazing things they did with
|this treatment and its only 20.00 so i tried it and Holy moly it does exactly
|what it says my Car Runs like never before ive only driven it 10 miles and it
|did increase the Hp not sure how much yet .  i bought it at Shucks (local
|auto store  in NW ) i highly Suggest getting it. it is Much Better than Slick
|50 and tx7 ive tried both and dont even come close to Prolong at 1/2 the
|price.
|--
|To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to scirocco-L-request@privateI.com,
|with your request (subscribe, unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.

  Christopher Mende        ICEMT @ Iowa State Uni
  Home: (515) 292-6658     Office: (515) 294-6738     "One, two, three!"
  bayern.me.iastate.edu    www.icemt.iastate.edu