Prolong Oil Treatment <<

has anyone else used the Prolong oil Treatment?? i Finally put it in my car
after a year of contiplating . i dont buy products because of commercials .
the add i saw was a viper drained of oil after the Treatment . they drove it
8 hours at 90 mph with no oil.  alot of other amazing things they did with
this treatment and its only 20.00 so i tried it and Holy moly it does exactly
what it says my Car Runs like never before ive only driven it 10 miles and it
did increase the Hp not sure how much yet .  i bought it at Shucks (local
auto store  in NW ) i highly Suggest getting it. it is Much Better than Slick
50 and tx7 ive tried both and dont even come close to Prolong at 1/2 the
price.