suspension gurus II

Hi,

no that the topic's up, I also have suspension questions, :-(.

I have 86 8v rocco, Eibach springs, a inch or so lower than stock.
When I find a pothole (very easy over here!!!), the front totally falls
through, I had a crack in my damn body of the car. On the highway I keep
getting wheelrub (back) and constantly hit my head agains the roof. I don't
know what shocks the previous owner put in, anyway he did it 6 month ago.
My mechanic once took one off the car, said it was perfect. All the
wiseguys (tire service guys, engine diagnostics, etc, etc) keep telling me
I have dead shocks.

I don't know what to think. Anybody? Shawn? (special thanks to you for all
the advice!)

Arno