Re: Man, I love these things.

>	105 quid for two lights??  Holy shit, that's robbery!  That's about
>$210 US and almost $300 CAN!  Please tell me that you bought both sets
>for a total of £105.  If not, the only thing you got kicking around is a
>pile of frickin money!!
>
>jason
>87 16V

        How much are these things going for over here?  Before I went over I
had no idea how much they were going for(i had not found the allmighty list
yet) And the only price i had heard was $180 US for a used pair.  Did i get
ripped or are you just saying they are not worth it at the price they are
going for(it was the best price in all of England, i guarentee i)?  I am
also in the process of getting the tax back(i hope) which is a whopping
17.5%.  If i get it refunded the price will drop significantly.

                                        Tell me what ya think(and if i did
get ripped don't rub it in;< )

                                Later
                                            OWen