Re: Burning Oil ='(

speaking of rings..I know mine are shot..my bumper above my exhaust
is getting black..@#@#$@%..so...is replacing the rings whatever a
hard task? What do I need? I can easily remove the intake manifold
to get to the head gasket cover thingy that covers the engine..and I
think once i pull those bolts i need to buy some raceware stud bolt
kit ir something and a torque wrench..that what else do i need
besides the o rings? once I pull the engine top of is it an easy swap
or will I have to remove the cams..and retime and all that technical
crap?..or do I let a shop do it?

Ryan