Re: Man, I love these things.

>Hello Owen,
>Ive tried to get MKII clear euro signals, but heard they were
>6 months out of Germany.
>Whered  (did)  you get yours?
>
>Paul
>'84 16v w/ amber euro signals

      Well Paul, I actually spent part of the summer in England (family over
there) and was able to pick up 2 set.  It was quite a hassle getting them
but they're here now, and i still have the second set kicking around.  I'll
sell'em to ya if you're interested.  I paid 105 pounds for them, so what
ever the exchange rate works out to is what i'd sell'em for.  Let me know if
you are interested.

                                       Owen
                                             '87 16V Tornado red