Re: Help me suspension gurus!

Iain Mannix wrote:
 although if one blows up, you have to either buy another, send
> them the dead one, and if they determine the shock is at fault, they'll
> credit you(never been told the shock was not at fault by Bilstein, they
> were always great), OR, send them the dead one, wait for a replacement.
> This option sorta sucks.  I've been sorta planning on getting a spare shock
> or two just in case.  Maybe one front, one rear, dunno.  Maybe buy some
> dead cores, get them revalved, then have spares - lifetime warranties are
> great but time consuming.  Tell us the class/spring you're racing with,
> that could give me a better idea of what you are doing and need!

Iain, as a sidebar, I just got my replacement Konis sent to me, free of
charge.  All I had to do was fax a copy of my car's registration, and a
copy of the original sales receipt, and they sent 'em right out!  Now
all I have to do is send the roached ones in...I don't think I'll have a
problem...my car bounces like the "before" on a Midas commercial.

Jim