I need to vent..... short version..............

What a day, in my GLi I installed in a Neuspeed 260 cam, lifters, timming
belt, <cleaned -cleaned-cleaned> front motor mount, installed a factory
fog light switch and swapped the seats between my Scirocco and GLi.
The seat job turned int a major pain. I had to remove my roll bar to get
the corrado seats into my Scirocco! Well, at least now I will be able to
fit my big head mit der helmet in my Scirocco the next time I race! The
gray Recaros look sweet in the GLi. <drool-drool> Im not too keen on the
red striping on the Corrado seats in the Blue Scirocco with the black
interior but, who knows, maybe it will grow on me. I'll take some pics
and maybe be able to update my web page some day.
Anyways..... I did'nt get everything done I set out to do. I still have
new injectors to install into the Scirocco with new o-rings, and seats.
Phew. Im beat! I'll bitch another day when I have more energy....

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and