Re: The whole EC magazine thing

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997 11:05:11 -0400 Mark Davison
<mark@germanautoparts.com> writes:

>So, there it is. Are they going to make VW TRENDS a full coverage
>VW magazine or are they just fishing for more advertising dollars?
>
>Mark
>Adirondack Auto Brokers

Very interesting indeed!! Well, that would make sense if they did because
back when I read VW Trends, they used to have water cooled articles and
actually they still do from time to time although they are usually
technical article. (I always thumb through one to see what's in it.)
Back when, I wondered how many articles they could possibly do in bugs!
Apparently they can do lots! I figured by now they have done all of the
trick Bugs in the world and are now looking to expand their pages to some
new material, hence the H20 addition. Im all for it of course! Too bad we
have to wait until Jan to find out.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and