Re: Euro-Bumpers?

>         Then has anyone on the list with euro bumpers ever had any problems
> with the law, i'd think it would be hard for a cop to ever notice.  How
> about Euro lights, are they legal?

    I have never had a problem with my Euro Bumpers.  I think it is like
Ian said, if you have a bumper on your car, it must be legal, especially
when bumper replacement isnt all that a popular mod.  I think most
officers would just see the bumpers and say to themselves "Hey look, that
car has bumpers so nothing wrong there"  As for the lights, Euro lights
are not illegal, but anything higher than 55watts on low and 60watts on
high I believe is illegal.  I am running 55/100w, soon to be 80/100w and
if you aim them properly, you wouldnt notice the difference.  Bulbs higher
than 55/60 are deemed for off-road use only, BAH!  I have seen soooo many
driving lights and fog lights that come standard with 70-80 watt bulbs
with no mention of off-road use only.  Go figure....

  Andre'