Re: Euro-Bumpers?

I work in an auto repair shop and have been modifying my headlights
recently.  from what I hear, 60 watts is the limit for your low beam lights
(though the new Ford Taurus has 65 watts stock).  As for accessory lights,
meaning under the bumper, 55 watts is the limit.  I may be wrong about this
but just heard it this last week from someone who should know what they are
talking about.  We Scirocco owners with American spec headlights need all
the help we can get!

Steve
88 16V