Re: Euro-Bumpers?

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT) "A. Bjorkheim"
<andreb@u.washington.edu> writes:

>> I think this is the Mod he is talking about kind of like a poor mans
>Euro Bumper
>> Sounds really good to me. BTW are Euro Bumpers legal here?
>

>     To my knowledge, NOPE.  They arent 5MPH certified, or so I am
>told...
>
> Andre'

They're not even close to being US legal. But, compared to not having
bumpers at all, (Like every "Cal look" bug on the road.) id say its
better! (And im not removing my euro bumpers for nuthin'!! Pbthhhh!!!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and