Re: 82 Scirocco

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997 10:00:59 +0100 mark.peele@juno.com (Mark A. Peele)
writes:
>I just bought an '82 - with electric doors.  I like the old fashioned
>crank - would converting to cranks be fairly straightforward (new
>panels/hardware from a crank equiped car?)?

That sounds about right. that would probably be an easy swap to make. You
just go find a donor car and remove everything you would need for both
doors.
Don't forget to ship the regulators to me when your done!!!!!  :-P

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and