Re: First gen wheels (Turbine wheels)

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997 22:18:12 +0800 "Rick Lackner" <hugacub@whidbey.net>
writes:

>These are the ones!!!!!  They look kinda dorkie from far away like in
>the pic of Tim's car, or maybe they just look better on my black
>rocco.  In any event, does anyone have a pair they are looking to
>sell?  Even if you only have one, I'll consider buying it and then
>finding another. In fact, 2 of mine are pretty corroded so if you
>have a set of 4 I might go for them.

They do not look dorkie! They look great on Tims car! SHADUP you! :)

> Maybe I ought to look for someone who carries Ronal and see if they
>still make the knockoffs?

Maybe? I dont even know of anybody who sells Ronal wheels. GL!

>Thanks Shawn, I had seen the pics of Tim's car before and thought
>they looked a lot like my wheels.  Now to find some.

Sure thing Rick. One more thing about these wheels. As far as I know,
they came on Audi's only. The problems with this is that there are 2
different bolt patterns! there is a 4X100mm bolt pattern and a 4X108mm
pattern. If you get the 108mm pattern, they wont fit a VW! Measure
closely! Also I think they came in both 13 and 14 sizes.
HTH! (as always!)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and