Re: ITS BACK!!

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997 23:54:59 -0700 Richard Fenton/Shannon Fenton
<ldfen1@lisco.com> writes:
>Ive only had 3 days with no noise no Ive got a new one! This one is
>VERY
>high pitched like a airbox whistle but has a very faint vibration.
>Please HELP ME. I just blew 370 bucks getting rid of the last one and
>food money is getting short. It has about 200miles on new
>bearings,struts and bushings, mounting plates.Any help will be
>appreciated.
>

>shannon
>87 16V

$370 for a bearing replacement job? RAPE!!!!  For $200 you could of
bought the special tool needed to do the job. Then for another $40-$50
you could of bought a set of front bearings.
Oh well.

New sound.... Where is it comming from?
when does it happen?
Which side of the car is it on?
Where is the vibration?
Is it at a certain speed or all the time?
Can you duplicate it easily?
Oh boy...ok.

**Note to ALL future posters wanting help. **

In your request for help, please list all relevant info which might be of
help for those us that are trying to help you find/fix/solve your
problems. Im kinda getting tired of having to ask the questions that
should have been listed in the original post. DONT BE VAGUE!!! By all
means, feel free to elaborate on whatever you might think we may need to
know to help you. This is my humble request, thank you.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and