Re: Spelling Lesson (Was RE: American headlight spruce-up)

> Come on, Rick... surely you know better than that!  ;)
>
> The root is spelled "OBFUSCATE" and happens to be one of my favorite words.
>
> "The High and Exalted Master of Obfuscation"
> -Bradley

HEY !!!!   I was only picking on the original poster who butchered
the word, you aren't supposed to pick on me!  And I'll OBFUSTICATE
if I wanna !!!  Infact, maybe I'll be the master of obfustication!

Good to see you're back :)

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com