Spelling Lesson (Was RE: American headlight spruce-up)

Come on, Rick... surely you know better than that!  ;)

The root is spelled "OBFUSCATE" and happens to be one of my favorite words.

"The High and Exalted Master of Obfuscation"
-Bradley
1987 Quantum Syncro Wagon for sale now!
'86 16V Scirocco 2.0 liter, modsmodsmods, etc.
http://effervescent.com/btp/vw.html