American headlight spruce-up

Hmm.
Just joined the mailing list, and thought I'd put in my 2cents.

I removed the lightbulb retainers from all four headlights and
painted them charcoal-black (greyish?) to match my car's paint.  It
really made a positive difference in the looks.  Try it, you might be
suprised.

ps. how can I get a Bentley Manual?  Most of the auto stores don't
seem to have them.  Just the crappy old Haynes ones that befuddle and
obfusticate things.  (I looked in a thesaurus for confuse)

--85 8v immaculate stock 'rock
Chad Ptasinski
"http://www.cadvision.com/Home_Pages/accounts/chadwick/"