Re: American headlight spruce-up

> Just joined the mailing list, and thought I'd put in my 2cents.

Welcome aboard, you'll find it a great place to swap ideas and
opinions and advice.

> ps. how can I get a Bentley Manual?  Most of the auto stores don't
> seem to have them.  Just the crappy old Haynes ones that befuddle and
> obfusticate things.  (I looked in a thesaurus for confuse)

I hate obfustication!  Contact Mark Davison at Adirondack Auto
Brokers.  .  He has great deals on lots of OEM stuff, which you may
be interested in since you keep your stock. Here's the info on him :

 Mark
 Adirondack Auto Brokers
 "Your VW/Porsche Parts Source"
 Email: mark@germanautoparts.com
 Web Site: www.germanautoparts.com
 Phone (518) 882-6534
 Fax (518) 882-1914

> --85 8v immaculate stock 'rock

Mine's almost stock too, but not close to immaculate :(

BTW, I'm wondering what wheels you have on yours.  I'm trying to find
2 extra alloys for my snow tires and having trouble finding ones like
mine.  Mine's a Wolfsburg, BTW.  The wheels I'm talking about are
13x5.5 with a bunch (maybe 20?, really should go count em) spokes.
They appear to be fairly uncommon, I've only seen 1 rocco and 1
Quantum with these wheels.

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com