Re: EC Gathering...the day after.

At 09:17 PM 9/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Well,  It was pretty good for all of those of you who missed it.  I made it
>up from NC with a nice blowout twenty miles from Josh's shop.  DOH!! Damn NJ
>roads.  Anyhow,  SPECIAL thanks (again) to Josh for givin me a wheel & tire
>so I wouldn't have to drive all the way home on my donut.  A ton of pictures
>were taken so I am sure one of us will have them up soon.  Oh man I want
>those damn euro bumpers.  O well.  Back to job hunting. Later
>DANMAY
>8716VScirocco
>83GTi

        We had a decent turn out.  Josh was nice enough to offer his parking
lot for our gathering.  We had about 6 cars there.  Just as I was saying,
"where's Dan May?"  In pulls a white 16V equiped with donut spare and out
emerges Dan May.   Then Matt bought a pair of euro- headlights.  We
preceeded to install those right there on the spot.  We had a great time
BSing and checking out each other's cars.  The only thing that stunk
(literally) was the dead animal in the road which wafted down to the parking
lot.
        At about 4:30 we departed Josh's for home.  Getting on the highway
was a trip.  Imaging 4 sciroccos looping around town...
        I had a better time last saturday than waterfest.  I got to shoot
the shit with a bunch of great guys.
        Matt your car did look good when you were behind me..  Site to behold..
        Jay: Get those pictures scanned in!!