Q: Engine mount.

Hey everyone. Sorry if this's been discussed. I think the engine mount is
bad on my '87 16v (bad clicking noise when fast off the spot or under hard
breaking). My Repair Manual doesn't mention engine mounts at all.
Before I take it to a mechanic I decided to consult you guys. How hard
/expensive is it to replace? What's a fair price to pay for work and parts
if it's not a minor job? Thanx a mill for your help.

Like my signature?