Re: Re>VW Power

On Sat, 6 Sep 1997, Iain Mannix wrote:

> >> You could call it " VW Power."
>
> Who came up with the title?   Did you?  If you did not come up with this
> title, don't make it sound like you did.  If you did, I like the title.

EC just put out a "The Best of E.C." called "VW Power."    Maybe the
meaning behind saying that was to continue this mag as more than a special
edition.   Although the problem is, they had a VW mag once, it was called
"VW and Porsche and European Automobiles" which was really cool, until
they changed the name to "European Car," forget where they started
and it became what it is today...

BTW, I wasn't too impressed with the "VW Power" issue.  I picked up a copy
of" VW Motoring" at the same time and found it much more enjoyable.  They
have a 'Project GTI" (A1) going on which is really down to earth and alot
more realistic than fixing up my Ferarri or 20 other supercars... ;)
Save your money and read your old issues of VW&P/EC instead of buying "VW
Power"...

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

Member & Webmaster -- Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm