Re: modified grill pics

On Thu, 4 Sep 1997 20:13:40 +0000 "Ryan Schuermann" <rts@phoenix.net>
writes:
>ok i got the pics of my modded grill up on my web page. The're under
>my 16v Modifications page
>
>http://accomp.com/~ryan/scirocco.html
>
>Ryan

Man, that grill sucks! I would never butcher such a beautiful factory
grill in my life to create such a horrid monster as you have done. I
cannot believe you have such carelessness for our Scirocco's! They have
been made with such care and beauty and here you are comming along only
to butcher a perfectly fine grill! What's the matter with you! Have you
no respect?!

So, tell me again how you did it? :-D

You know, it looks alot like the later A2 grills. Very clean looking. As
to how to keep rocks and other debris from getting through there and
damaging condensers or radiators, how about some mesh screen behind the
grill? (not screening like on house windows, something with strength.)
Ideas?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and