Re: very little technical content, some discussion

> On Thu, 4 Sep 1997 09:40:05 -0500 edix@eve.assumption.edu (Ed Dix)
> writes:
> Hi Gang-
>
> Since I don't race my Scirocco, I'm not sure my inside rear wheel has
> ever been off the ground while cornering.  But I'm not sure.  When it
> comes down, is it a thunk, or (as I imagine it) does it just settle
> in?
> I've had Rabbits before, I can't imagine that I've never done this.
> You
> folks who race, could you fill this neophyte in?

Well I don't race, and I'll tell you, I get my back wheels off the
ground alottry checking the inside of your tires...also if you drop th
car for every inch you drop it's like
10,000 lbs downpressure added or something like that so you won't skip
as much

--
dharma

85 scirocco 8v