VR6 rims

  This isnt scirocco related but I have seen many people on here with VR6
vehicles and I have a question for them.

	What is the bolt pattern and hub size for the VR6 cars?

	Also, if any of you are running 17x7.5" rims on your GTI, what offset are
	you using?

	What tire size?

	Are you lowered and do you rub at all?

I am getting some rims for my sisters 97 GTI VR6 and I want to be informed
before looking.  Thanx in advance....

  Andre'