Eye Spy....

I happened to be flipping through the channels today and when I got to
the "FX" channel I caught a glimpse of a MK-II Scirocco!
So, being me, I continued to watch. The show is "Hart to Hart" (Sucks)
and the basic scenario was that there was a Rally race somewhere in South
America. The Harts were driving a Mercedes 450 SEL in rally trim. (So
what) and the bad guys were in either an 82 or 83 Scirocco with the full
Zender Z-400 body kit, Ronal wheels, roll cage Rally lights mounted above
the grill on the hood and nasty unacurate V-8 sounds to go with it.
Anyways, I just thought id throw this out there. Its the first time I
have ever seen a Scirocco in a show. Ive seen a few in the background
scenes buy never as a featured vehicle.
Later!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and