Thanks For All The Help!

Hello All,

     I just wanted to thank all of you who responded to my help mail about
the flex pipe problem.  My friend Nick is going to call all the places that
you all suggested and purchase the part tomorrow.  I think he is going with
the techtonic 2.25 since he already has a 2.25 stainless kit from the cat
back.  He asked me to send you all his thanks since he has no computer.  I am
sure he will have his Rocco back up and running soon.  Your help is
appriciated!

Thanks,
Jeff.
Amigo82@aol.com