Cooling Upgrades

Has anyone on the list upgraded their radiator to a high-capacity system?
If so what radiator did you use? What car is it out of? And what mods had
to be completed in order to retro-fit the unit? What was the increase in
capacity?

Anyone removed their thermostat or running a "blank" unit? I currently run
a 160F unit and it seems to function properly..... just looking for greater
cooling.

I currently am running the stock radiator filled with water and Red-Line
Water Wetter. The oil system is cooled via a 19 row (12" x 8") cooler fed
by a non-thermostatic sandwich plate. I run the car in enduro events and
temps can get a bit extreme.

The car is a 1.6L Scirocco Mk1.

Harry