16v Exhaust performance was=Re[2]: 200hp goal

     A header may help, but given the flex, I think under hard driving you
     would be hard pressed to make it last more than 1 year.

     The down pipe flows pretty good from my understanding, but when mine
     bites the dust I am going to replace it with the larger Techtoinics
     version which is 2.25" as oppsed to 2".  It is essentially a stock
     setup but larger diameter and a free flowing CAT.  Maybe hollow out
     the cat and just stick with 2.25" all the way back.

     Messing with the resonator may do more harm than good as it may cause
     some back pressure problems and back fires, but I dont know.

     -Paul
     http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
     90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v
     87 Scirocco 16v