Re: Help!

AMIGO82@aol.com wrote:

> Hello All!
>
>      I am in need of your advice and help if at all possible.  I need
> a flex
> pipe that goes between the cat and the manifiold.  The VW dealer wants
> 829.00
> bucks for the dang thing, and there has to be another way.  This is
> for a
> friend of mine who has a 88 Rocco 16v 1.8.  If there is anyway that
> any of
> you have or can find that part for a reasonable price than please let
> me
> know.  All of you were the first people I thought about when I heard
> of his
> problem.  I would hate to see another Rocco go to an early grave
> simply
> because of an exhaust pipe.  All responses are greatly appriciated.
>
> Thanks!
> Jeff
> Amigo82@aol.com

Try Mark at Adirondack
 Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers
"Your VW-Audi-Porsche Parts Source"
Email: mark@germanautoparts.com
Web Site: http://www.germanautoparts.com
Phone (518) 882-6534
Fax (518) 882-1914

He has very cool stuff and will be able to help you.

--
dharma

85 scirocco 8v (needs that thing that attaches the R&P steering to the
rack)
88 Golf GTI (will be on the road in a couple of weeks)

http://www.cocoloco.com/david/rocco.htm