Subject: Help!
Author:  AMIGO82@aol.com at TGATE
Date:    10/28/97 10.35 am

Hello All!

     I am in need of your advice and help if at all possible.  I need a flex
pipe that goes between the cat and the manifiold.  The VW dealer wants 829.00
bucks for the dang thing, and there has to be another way.  This is for a
friend of mine who has a 88 Rocco 16v 1.8.  If there is anyway that any of
you have or can find that part for a reasonable price than please let me
know.  All of you were the first people I thought about when I heard of his
problem.  I would hate to see another Rocco go to an early grave simply
because of an exhaust pipe.  All responses are greatly appriciated.

Thanks!
Jeff
Amigo82@aol.com