From: "Ryan Schuermann" <rts@phoenix.net>
To: scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject: holy sheit
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 17:18:07 +0000

man oh man well it looks like my last post about help removing my
alternator didnt go though? Anyways I had a friend over and he
enlightened me that it just needed a little 'persuasion' to pop out,
but then I went to looking..I'M MISSING 8 bolts!!!!! I want
to kick the living hell out of the auto shop that did this to me,
only thing is I can't prove who did it...though I've only had it in
one place..I can't prove they removed them...just to paint a picture,
my WHOLE belt/pully sytem is held together by 1 bolt on the
p/s pump, 2 bolts on the alternator that attack to that triangular
metal bracket, and the top alternator bolt. all the rest are missing!
I fail to see how that shop that just replaced my hose downthere
(pump to oil cooler) could miss that I was missing my tensioner bolts
and all the others.  man i'm steaming!

so it's strait to the dealer monday!

Ryan
limping 16v Scirocco