Re: Wheels

>>         That'd be great, but he might not let you take them off ;>
>
>  Are the people who want 17" rims worried about bending rims? I've bent 15"
>rims, and even 14" rims on potholes. If I were to get more rims, I MIGHT go
>to 15x7, as it did give it a nice look, and I could tell a pretty big perf.
>difference between 15" rims and 13" rims. But I would not consider anything
>larger, as bending a rim seems all to easy even on a 15" rim. On a larger rim,
>with a bit shorter sidewall, it would seem that bending a rim would be
>a regular occurence. For the people with these big rims, are your roads
>super smooth, or do you just drive extremely slowly to keep from bending the
>rims? Have any of you bent rims?
>
>Brad

        I'm running 15" TSW Evos, and i've hit some Huge potholes, here in
Calgary, we have the worst roads imaginable.  Never bent anything yet.  On a
side note, my dad is running 18's on his super heavy Stealth turbo, no bent
rims on that either.  I know it definatly increases you're chances, but i'd
risk that for a few months, considering i have 14" snow tires on for 6
months of the year anyhoo, here in the great white north.

                                      Later,eh hosers

                                                Owen
                                                87 16V