Cincinnati Scirocco Cruise-in Results!!

I've been home about ten minutes from the cruise-in and the turnout was
great despite having either rain or mist most of the time.  People looked
at us like we were nuts standing outside in the nasty weather, but we all
had a great time!  I'll admit I was shocked that so many came with the
weather the way it is was. Maybe we are nuts?!?

We had 12 or 13 Sciroccos (still debating, pictures will tell the truth!),
two of which were very nice Mk1's.  The one was a very solid '80 S, and
the other was well restored, and running 17" wheels, with a suspension and
engine to match!  The rest were a good mix of 8V and 16V Mk2's.

We also had 3 GTi's(one was a Driver's Edition), and two Jettas (one was
a Slalom edition from Canada). Yeah, we let a few non-Scirocco
owners join in the fun.   We also had a lady in a big pickup truck that
said "Security" on the side stop and visit. " We're here to eat" was all I
said, and several times at that.  She actually left and didn't come
back...can we say "Scirocco Envy?"  ;)

If my pictures come out, I'll get them on the net in the next couple
weeks. I'll post when I get them up.

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

Member & Webmaster -- Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm