Re: Exhausted!

Yup! It's absolutely bloody marvellous. I'm doing some write ups about it soon
for my web-pages, it was used as a project vehicle by one of the UK VW
Magazines who took it from a scrap-heap and put it into spick and span
condition for about 500 GBP. Then when they'd finished, I bought it. (or rather
my girlfriend did) Officially it's hers, but I look after it.

GTi Engineering are still going, although they were bought out by Brodie
Brittain Racing, and are not exactly at the forefront of the industry any more.
However, the firm was set up by a chap called Brian Ricketts and another chap.
When it was sold to BBR, Brian set up on his own. BR Motorsport is now at the
forefront of VW and Audi tuning in the UK. I have my G60 serviced by them. Cool
firm.