Scirocco's volks

> What is the spiritual ancestor of our car?  Ok, the Karmann Ghia is
> obvious, same as a Type 1 underneath, but more appealing outside.  But, I
> was recently reading about the Volvo P1800's, so... what do you think of
> that car as an analogy for the Scirocco?  (I guess I just want to stop
> reading about the NSX and other Japanese cars for a while, so I'll bring in
> Sweden.)  Any other ideas?

	What about those old Triumphs?  I think that in the late 60s to mid to
late 70s they made a hatchback (fastback??) that may be a possible
candidate.  Hey Jeremy and other mates from across the pond, can you
second me on this one?  There's not too many over here, but I'm sure
they're all over the place there.

jason
the mad bastard