Re: Exhausted!

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997 15:12:05 +0100 Tommy <_braveheart@geocities.com>
writes:
>I have a '88 Scala 1.8 (Carb) and the exhaust needs replaced in the next
>month.
>
>I would be interested to hear what make of replacement exhausted other
>people have used, especially for the 1.8 Carb engine.
>U.K. pricing info would also be most welcome.

Since I am no authority on parts sources in the UK, id highly recomend
you get one of your much aclaimed magazines. ("Golf" I believe is the
name of one of them. There are 2 I think.) From there you can get an idea
as to whats available to you without having to import parts from the US.
(can be extremely expensive!)

>On another note: Which other MkII's does the 1.8 carb engine go into?
>Cheers,
>            Tommy
>            "A Jocko with a 'rocco"

Im pretty sure ALL of them. Its just a matter of having all the other
plumbing do do a swap, or, if your just looking for a carbuerated MK-II
Scirocco then its just finding one.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and