Exhausted!

I have a '88 Scala 1.8 (Carb) and the exhaust needs replaced in the next
month.

I would be interested to hear what make of replacement exhausted other
people have used, especially for the 1.8 Carb engine.
U.K. pricing info would also be most welcome.

A nice 'Purrrrrr' would suffice, I don't want people to know I'm coming
from 2 miles away.

On another note: Which other MkII's does the 1.8 carb engine go into?

Cheers,
            Tommy
            "A Jocko with a 'rocco"