Eric Ragot <eragot@tiny.brooklaw.edu>: Re: Kansas

depending on the timing of this - I just might be crazy enough to attend!
 . . . Mark
Scirocco 1982, 1980S (dying), previously 1981S (RIP), 1975TS, 1975
From: Eric Ragot <eragot@tiny.brooklaw.edu>
To: Scirocco <scirocco-l@privateI.com>
Subject: Re: Kansas
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 09:16:49 -0400

Hey all,
I would suggest at least a weekend gathering. From Friday afternoon
until Sunday sometime. I couldn't stay much more than that. I've got an
18+ hour trip as well as the rest of you. Seems funny that we'll all be
travelling across 1/2 the country to meet. Cool. I'm sure that people
could stay longer if they have time.
If we can say yes to Kansas City, MO or Topeka, KS then we can start
finding a suitable place of lodging.
So, from the responses so ar it looks like we're almost on track with
where to meet.
-Eric R.