Re: Stuff (Squeeky doors)

You might get rid of the squeaks by putting heavy grease on the
door-holder-open thingies.  you know, the bar that gets pinched to hold the
door open in 2 different positions and keep it from slamming shut? (Door
guides?)
I put some white grease on them and my doors are now silent.

hope dat helped...

> I think it must have been a 1600, it looked slow, but who knows
> if it's faster than my roc than more power to him, but atleast
> my car don't sound like a big fart going down the road :)
>
> I also have one more question, where can I get the nylon (teflon?)
> things that go on the door latches?  The squeeking is getting to
> me.
>
> Later
> Etrik

Chad Ptasinski