Re: Stuff (Squeeky doors)

Benton Yoshida wrote:

> You probably ran into either an NX1600 or NX2000.  The NX2000 is
> essentially the Sentra SE-R chassis with a different body so they could
> probably give you a good run.  They also came from the factory with a
> limited slip so that may have cut down on the wheelspin off the line (?)
> benton------

I think it must have been a 1600, it looked slow, but who knows
if it's faster than my roc than more power to him, but atleast
my car don't sound like a big fart going down the road :)

I also have one more question, where can I get the nylon (teflon?)
things that go on the door latches?  The squeeking is getting to
me.

Later
Etrik