Re: Hey all!

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 09:02:59 -0600 (MDT) Kevin Wenzel
<kwenzel@privateI.com> writes:

>DSP had an upset winner - Tom Ellam (Tom Berry was supposed to win, I
guess).
>I just barely trophied (40 entrants in DSP, 11 trophy positions, I
finished
>10th).  The results can be found (along with course maps and some pretty

>good pictures) at:
>
>http://www.tirerack.com/features/solo2/solo97.htm

10th is mighty fine there Kevin! I guess you rockie boys car drive after
all! :)

Id like nothing more to go check out the web site but since I don't have
internet access (Key in on my Juno e-mail account. Its FREE! ) I was
kinda hoping some cool dude could post the results for those of us less
fortunate. (For us poe folk..)
What car was Tom Ellam driving? (Im guessing RX3) Say, he's not Tom
Berry's co-driver, is he?

>BTW, for those of you who autocross but didn't think going to Nationals
was
>worth it with DSP being dominated by 185-hp RX-3/2s and Fiats (well, one
>Fiat, anyway).... the RXs are going to CSP next year...

If I can come up with the cash, i'll be going next year. Worse case
scenario, I could co drive mannix GTi. (If his offer still stands then.)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and