Re: Scirocco Weights.

Well I weighed my MK1 at one of those truck scales a few years back
to figure out my power to weight raito. It weighed 1980lbs , Thats a
80 "S" with a 1.8, no air, full interior, full neuspeed suspenion,
euro bumpers,  spare, jack, tools, & a full tank of gas.
Next time shawn is up here we will see if there open & go check out
his car to get a some MKII numbers.  It only cost's a buck!

My .02
Potterman

> >>Sorry to correct Anybody, but I have to throw my 2c in.
> >>
> >>I know that a stock 82 Scirocco weighs  1,950 lbs.
> >>The 16v weigh just under 2,200 lbs.
> >>

> >>shikaroka@juno.com
> >

> >Really?? And how did you come to know this?? Ive always wanted an
> >accurate weight of my car without actually putting it on a scale. Is
> >this with A/C??
> >TIA
> >

> >              Shawn Meze

Michael Potter