Re: Scirocco Weights.

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 01:16:44 EDT skerocdriver@juno.com (SHAWN C MEZE)
writes:

>>Sorry to correct Anybody, but I have to throw my 2c in.
>>
>>I know that a stock 82 Scirocco weighs  1,950 lbs.
>>The 16v weigh just under 2,200 lbs.
>>

>>shikaroka@juno.com
>

>Really?? And how did you come to know this?? Ive always wanted an
>accurate weight of my car without actually putting it on a scale. Is
>this with A/C??
>TIA
>

>              Shawn Meze

I looked it up in my newest N.A.D.A. book for older cars, I got a copy at
my office.
But this weekend I will probably go to the races and they got a large
digital scale that I can use, so I will try to see what my car weighs,
but of course mine is not stock, and has a lot of junk in it, namely a
quite large sub box and amp and two batteries.

shikaroka@juno.com
82 Scirocco 16V (highly modified)
87 GTI G60
72 Baja Bug & Karmann Ghia