Re: Mark.Peele: Re: only in europe-gearing q'-CLARIFICATION-

Roccet@aol.com wrote:

> 2250 is the Scirocco II not 1950 thats pretty close to the 75-81 sciroccos.
> with Roll cage in my 77 it only weights 1850.

Is that with a full tank or 1/2 tank of gas, or empty?  Is that with an
ashtray full of cigarette butts?  flashlight in the glove box?  Safety
kit in the back?  Group 41 or 42 battery?  This was not my main point.
My main point is:  Pick any year Passat (to hell with the weight) with
75hp...150mph...no way.  God please let this end.

Jim