new ignition system

I have a Two ignition systems for sale one Bran new the other used but works
Great.
hall sending units coils, computer,(1) distributor  everything 250.00 Takes
both they are both perfect. this is out of a 85 scirocco we have totally
Upgraded  this system  and no longer need the stock setups. The 1 Computer
alone 1 week ago was 125.00 but cannot take it back because it was installed.

Email
Bjrohan@aol.com
or
Roccet@aol.com