Re: t-shirt arrives!!!

Yes a most excellent shirt!!

as a note the guy that was buying my shirts off me didn't buy as many
as I thought, so I still have a few MK1andMK2 style (L) shirts and a
few MK2 style( L) and 1 or 2 (XL) shirts still left if shawn has run out.

I was just planning to sell them at the next show, but if anyone here
needs one you have first dib. I can't remember what shawn was
charging for the shirts..$15 ?? , but mine will be the same cost as
whatever he was charging , but another buck more since I'll have
to ship em to you and I really don't want to eat any money off the
deal.

Ryan